2016 Altos Las Hormigas Malbec Terroir Valle de Uco. 92 puntos.
Reproducimos las notas de Luis Gutiérrez en su idioma original para respetar sus comentarios exactos sobre éste vino: «The introduction to the Valle de Uco is the 2016 Malbec Terroir Valle de Uco, which has grapes from La Consulta and Tupungato. In 2016, a cool year with low yields, they fermented the grapes in small stainless steel vats with indigenous yeasts, and 75% of the volume was kept unoaked while the remaining 25% matured in untoasted 3,500-liter oak foudres for 18 months. This is a Malbec that’s a lot more linear and austere, with superb freshness, super fine tannins and a subdued minerality, really serious. The palate is harmonious, balanced and mineral. It’s a bargain Malbec, really nuanced and with incipient complexity despite its youth.»